In the book “Pretty Little Liars” by Sara
Shepard the main characters are Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Alison. All
five girls live in Rosewood, Pennsylvania. The five girls were all very close
friends and loved one another like sisters. Until one night together at Spencer’s
house for a sleepover Alison went missing. The theme of this book is the mystery
of Alison’s disappearing.
The theme of the story is the mystery of
Alison’s disappearance. I can tell this is the theme because this is the climax
of each girl’s problems so far. I can also tell this is the theme because it
affects all three girls. Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna are all affected by Alison’s
disappearance because they were all such close friends. All of the girls and their
family are all in denial that Alison is missing including Alison’s parents.
I like how you took all the pieces of evidence you had and put it together into your writing! Good Job! :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you put the characters names and different details in different colors that was really smart.
ReplyDelete