1. What is your favorite picture book? Why? What are your specific
memories of it? Why is it relevant to your life today? If you cannot think of a
specific book, write about a children's movie. Or write about both.
Don’t Let the
Pigeon Drive the Bus! By Mo Willems
My favorite picture book is Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive
the Bus! By Mo Willems. One of my fondest memories of this book was in kindergarten. I t
was time for the class to vote on our read aloud book and every one voted for
this book. When my teacher Ms.Denizard started to read the book I really paid
attention and enjoyed. This book is still relevant to me now because my mom is
a Pre-Kindergarten teacher and they have this book as one of the class room
favorites. I still enjoy this book now. Sometimes when I get a chance to sit
down in my mom’s classroom I go straight for that book.
No comments:
Post a Comment