Saturday, October 26, 2013

Childhood Memory




My New Nickname –Jossy Bossy
Warm sunny day

Kindergarten

Star student of the week!

All eyes on me
 Don’t know what to say or do

Just say hi I think

 Say a little about yourself anything something

 All I say is !HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS JOSELYN RODRIGUEZ!

And sat down

Walk around the classroom checking everyone’s drawings of me
Everyone's thoughts

Correct someone’s major flaw 

They write down BOSSY sometimes

'Oh' how great now I’m the bossy kid!

Walk around  more

Then I correct some other  kids work

Start belting out orders on what everyone should write down and how they should draw me

Get caught being "bossy of coarse"

Then it hits me 
My new nickname is...

JOSSY BOSSY

Perfect now everyone knows who I am

Little miss Jossy Bossy!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you took this old memory and fit into a poem! i love the nickname too! I can also feel all the emotion of a first day when reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there Jossy Bossy! I like your poem and how it has a memory of a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete